301. What is the status of your first national report?
a) Not submitted
b) Summary report submitted
c) Interim/draft report submitted
d) Final report submitted X
If b), c) or d), was your report submitted:
by the original deadline of 1.1.98 (Decision III/9)?
by the extended deadline of 31.12.98 (Decision IV/14)? X
Later (please specify date)
(301) Submitted during COP-4 (Bratislava) and distributed in situ to
Decision IV/14 National reports
302. Did all relevant stakeholders participate in the preparation of this
national report, or in the compilation of information used in the report?
a) no X
(302) Some departments paid little or no attention to the first national
report. The private sector did not participate in the process.
303. Has your country taken steps to ensure that its first and/or second
national report(s) is/are available for use by relevant stakeholders?
b) yes X
If yes, was this by:
a) informal distribution?
b) publishing the report? X
c) making the report available on request? X
d) posting the report on the Internet? X
Decision V/19. National reporting
304. Has your country prepared voluntary detailed thematic reports on one
or more of the items for in-depth consideration at an ordinary meeting of the
parties, following the guidelines provided?
a) no X
b) yes - forest ecosystems
c) yes - alien species
d) yes - benefit sharing
(304) Thematic reports on forest biological diversity and alien species are